Gurgaon As the Millennium City of the country, the most prominent satellite city in the National Capital Region and dubbed the ‘industrial and financial centre of Haryana’, Gurgaon is a rich city in every sense of the word. Gurgaon has steadily earned a name for itself as one of the best cities in India to work and live in, primarily due to the upsurge in the number of call-centre establishments over the last decade. Ever since India opened up its economy to foreign investment in 1991, Gurgaon was identified as a lucrative destination for investment.
Reasons for choosing Gurgaon as your Investment City:
- Favorable investment climate
The stable law and order, coupled with the burgeoning infrastructural development within the city makes it a favourable target for investment. Moreover, the expanse of land available for ownership and development is another factor that is driving the investment in this city upwards.Already, several multinational companies have setup shop in the city along with countless other domestic business houses. The face of residential real estate is varied; both affordable housing options as well as luxury options are prominent in the landscape. The quality of residential and commercial spaces is excellent and available in a diverse price range, thus opening opportunities for investment to various segments of the society.
- Supportive Infrastructure
It is apparent that the development of supportive infrastructure and real estate has been going hand-in-hand in Gurgaon and often influences each other. This is a vital pre-requisite for investment. Furthermore, several infrastructure projects are already in the pipeline.
- Prime Location
Its proximity to Delhi as well as the excellent connectivity within the NCR, i.e. Noida, Delhi, Ghaziabad and Faridabad is another reason for increasing investment in Gurgaon. Its closeness to the Indira Gandhi International Airport is another factor working in its favour.
- Special Economic Zones
The local government has been increasingly dedicating larger areas of land towards becoming Special Economic Zones (SEZs). Due to this factor, Gurgaon is on the cusp of being known as the ‘SEZ Country’.
Home to 8,76,824 people, Gurgaon has provided various opportunities for employment for both men and women especially in the multinational corporations and large business houses. The standard of living in Gurgaon alone is higher than that of other cities in the NCR.
- Several Fortune 500 companies have set up their base in Gurgaon.
- It is a hot spot for medical innovation with branches of some of the most technologically advanced medical institutions in the country. Some of these are Medanta medicity, Paras Hospital, Artemis, Fortis, Columbia Asia and Max Hospital.
- A number of expressways integrate Gurgaon with the NCR via the NH8, Dwarka Expressway and KMP Expressway. Moreover, Gurgaon enjoys excellent metro connectivity.
- Renowned hospitality chains such as the Crowne Plaza, Leela Hotel, Oberoi, Double Tree by Hilton, Vivanta by Taj, Mariott, Trident and the Hyatt have encouraged tourism along with comfortably accommodating high-class businessmen within the city.
- Gurgaon also has an exciting mix of places to visit. A few of the most noted ones are the MGF, Ambience, City Centre and Mega malls along with the Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary, Shri Mata Sheetla Devi Temple, Kingdom of Dreams and DLF Cyber Hub.
- The most exclusive addresses are available for purchase under the DLF Aralias, DLF Magnolias, Ambience, Caitriona and other big banners.
- Travelling to and from the city is made easy and convenient with a number of high-end, plush taxi services like Mega Cabs, Radio Taxi, Uber Taxi, Easy Cabs, Carz on Rent, Ola Cabs and more.
The superior infrastructure and services, high-end housing complexes, food parks and more such awe-inspiring social infrastructure are some of the major reasons for the burgeoning investment in Gurgaon. The high standard of living symbolizes the stature of the city within the country, thereby making it a lucrative option for investment.
Any questions regarding the investment in gurgaon, Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Send your query below: