The Skycourt, an iconic complex with its strong and powerful architectural vocabulary in Mediterranean style. Individual apartments have large continuous balconies which become an outdoor space binding the entire apartment; you can be here and relax your senses by gazing at the sky and stars above or the manicured landscaping below.
The Skycourt is a large complex separated into two separate smaller complexes which are self sufficient with their pool, fitness center, kids play area and parking. Common facilities like multipurpose hall are in a separate stand alone building shared by both the sub complexes. Hence, The Skycourt truly offers the benefits of a large as well as a small complex.
Loans Approved By:
Features of the Project
- Air-conditioned Apartments and entrances at ground floor.
- Air-conditioned Entrance Halls.
- POP punning on walls.
- Imported marble.
- Beautifully Landscaped Greens.
- Design Consultant – Hafeez Contractor.
- Landscape Consultant – Paul Friedberg, USA.
- Construction By – Simplex Infrastructures Ltd.
- Prime Location – in the heart of DLF Gardencity.
- Close to Multi Utility Corridor – which is the spine of DLF Gardencity.
- Close to Commercial Business District of Gurgaon at sectors 74A/75A.
- Close access from all points in Delhi and Gurgaon:
– from Central Delhi via 60m/150m wide NH8 merging into Multi-utility corridor
via Central Periphery road
– from South Delhi via 90m wide southern periphery road.
– from Dwarka via 150m wide northern periphery road.